vampire vehicle

Okay, I know it's been way too long since I posted anything, but I kinda took the summer off to concentrate on a few big projects and try to get a little fun in when I could. I do have a lot to share, and hopefully I will be a little more on top of things here.

I miss all my talented internet illustrator friends and I will try to come by and check out what you've been up to lately.

Have a great Halloween!


Michaele Razi said...

This is RAD!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Man, Can I catch a ride?? I know it's past Halloween and all, but can a sistah catch a ride?? Ooh you are too busy?? I know the feeling. LOL! Hey Dude gosh I miss you so much! Hope that you are doing well and taking moments for yourself when you can. Just wanted to say HEY to my soul Brotha! Hugs to you!

R.Dress said...

Hey man take your time! Love your most recent posts. Your ability to put humor and story into your characters makes them so lovable to me.